- ORGANIC. 65 days from setting out transplants. Indeterminate.
- Start tomatoes indoors 6-8 weeks before the last frost of spring, sowing the seeds in a flat 1/4″ deep and 1″ apart. Keep the temperature at 70-75 degrees F until germination, as well as providing adequate light in a sunny window or under a grow light
- Large clusters of smooth, bright, miniature fruit arise all summer long on this classic variety.
- A garden treasure that always turns out big harvests of sweet tomatoes, Sweet Million Hybrid has earned its Park High Performer status from the testimonials of hundreds of customers as well as our own garden trials!
- The bright red, 1- to 1 1/2-inch globes are sweet and tender, arising plentifully on indeterminate plants resistant to Fusarium Wilt race 1, Nematodes, Tobacco Mosaic Virus, and Leafspot.
For greenhouse cultivation: sow from February to March. For outdoor cultivation: sow from March to April.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon
Disclaimer: This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com or amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.