- GARDENING MADE SIMPLE! —- Find out what your garden or lawn needs with a little help from our soil test kit! You can now know whether you need to water your soil, amend its pH levels or adjust its lighting!
- TIME-SAVING & COST EFFECTIVE! —-Our premium soil tester saves you both precious time and money, by helping you maintain your soil and, consequently, your garden or lawn in tip-top condition!
- NO MORE FALSE READINGS! —- Our exquisite piece of soil testing equipment is a rare combination of precision, accuracy and durability, which guarantees that you will never have to repeat a reading again!
- EXTREMELY PRACTICAL & EASY TO USE! —-No need for batteries or preparation; you simply plug our soil tester in the soil area you want to check and instantly get an accurate and precise reading!
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! —-We firmly believe that our gardening soil test kit is the best product your money can buy. But if you don’t love it, we offer you a 90-day money back guarantee!
Functions: Measure soil MOISTURE, PH and LIGHT levels
Easy to use: No Battery needed, Plug and read
Scientifically accurate: keep your plants in a healthy range
How to use: Simply insert the probes into the soil, and you’ll get your reading
Ideal tool for indoor/outdoor plants, help your plants grow healthy and strong
pH Range: 3.5-8 Ph (3.5-6.5 ACID, 7 NOR, 7-8 ALKALI)
Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 DRY, 4-7 NOR, 8-10 WET)
Relative Light: 0-2000 lux (0-200 LOW, 200-500LOW+, 500-1000 NOR 1000-2000 HGH)
Size: 6 x 28 x 5cm [2.36 x 11 x 2″]
Probe length: 18cm [7.1″]
Copper probe diameter: 4.8mm
Alu probe diameter: 5.1mm
Distance between probes: 1.2cm
Package weight: 107g
Step 1: Switch moisture/pH/light position
Step 2: Stick the probe into the soil about 2-4 inches
Step 3: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly
Step 4: After 10 minutes, Note moisture/pH/light level in the dial
Step 5: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
1. Do not touch the stone or hard rock soil, if the soil is too hard and dry, easy to damage the probes.
Copper and Aluminum itself does not belong to the hard material, so if the soil is too dry and hard to insert, you can use auxiliary agricultural tools drill hole and then insert.
2. Design for testing soil ONLY.
Do not be used to test pure water or other liquid, electrolytic response index will be affected, can only be used to measure the soil.
3. After using, need to clean and wipe the probes. Don’t be inserted in the soil for a long time while using.
1*CooAgo Soil Moisture Meter
1 year warranty and friendly customer service
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon