- 3 in 1 Soil Testing, Measure soil moisture, pH and light by just plugging in the probe
- Accurate, easy to read moisture, PH and light level in seconds
- No battery needed, just plug and read
- Compact for indoor and outdoor use, Let you know when to water, determine if the light is enough for your plant, help you control the PH level in soil for your garden, flowers, plants, vegetables.
- Great tools, design for indoor pot or outdoor garden, yard farming
Get This Soil Tester ! so you will have the best Plant/Veggie/Flower ever!
1. Push the switch to the left (MOIST).
2. Plug the meter into the soil for 3 to 5 inches. Reach the root level.
3. Keep the meter probe close to the plant.
4. For the preferred moisture level, please refer to the chart in the package for your plant’s watering needs.
1. Push the switch to the center(LIGHT)
2. Facing the light sensor to the light source.
3. Hold the sensor next to your plant.
4. For the required light strength, please refer to the chart in the package for your plant.
1. Push the switch to the right(pH)
2. Plug the meter into the soil for 3 to 5 inches, Reach the root level.
A pH reading greater than 7 is alkaline. A reading less than 7 is acidic. Most plants prefer a slightly acidic soil with a pH between 6.5 and 7. Soil that is highly alkaline will cause the leaves to lose their color and stunt the growth of the plant. Acidic soil will cause the leaves to wilt and drop.
pH Range: 3.5-8 Ph (3.5-6.5 Acidic, 7 Normal, 7-8 Alkaline)
Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 Dry, 4-7 Normal, 8-10 Wet)
Relative Light: 0-2000 lux (0-200 too low, 200-500 low, 500-1000 Normal,1000-2000 High)
Package Includes 1 x Soil Meter
Click the Add to Cart button now and get your very own 123CityFarmer Soil Tester TODAY!
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon