- 54″ plastic coated aluminum alloy handle
- Shaft features a plastic grip with hang hole
- Aerates soil and cuts weeds with a push/pull motion
- Original model with large 8.75-inch blade
- Multi-purpose tool can also be used for cultivating, tilling, sowing and edging
The Original Winged Weeder WW100 uses an 8.75″ blade that cuts down weeds with a push/pull motion and can also be used for cultivating, tilling, sowing and edging. The long handle and blade angle make it easy to use while standing up in a natural position. The spring steel blade is sharp on all 4 sides and works well in both soft and hard pack soils and is ideal in vegetable gardens and around shrubbery where plants are spaced more than 12″ apart.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon