- Organic granular for increasing soils alkalinity, pH; Low pH can cause poor fertilizer response and soil structure
- Most plants grow well in a pH between 6 and 7, with 6.5-6.8 being ideal; Below 6.0 many nutrients cannot be absorbed
- Adding garden lime will increase the pH and make those nutrients available again; Test soil pH before applying
- Helps plants like hydrangeas turn pink; Creates a healthier, better-producing plant
- Easy pour 6 pound bag; Apply at planting, reapply 2-3 times a year to maintain desired soil pH
Jobe’s Organic Garden Lime is an ideal granular for increasing the pH that strongly influences soil health. Low pH can cause poor fertilizer response, poor soil structure, and weak turf. Most plants grow well in soil with a pH between 6 and 7, with 6.5-6.8 being ideal. When the pH drops below 6.0, many nutrients become unavailable for plant uptake. Adding garden lime will increase the pH and make those nutrients available again. Test soil pH before applying. Ideal for hydrangeas changes the pH of the soil, turning hydrangeas a lovely pink. Healthy plants start with healthy soil. Jobe’s Organics soil amendments will help you create the perfect growing environment for your plants. We recommend doing a soil test before using any soil amendments. Don’t miss out on these other Jobe’s Organics soil amendments: Jobe’s Organics Soil Acidifier, Jobe’s Organics Bone Meal, Jobe’s Organics Blood Meal, Jobe’s Organics Sphagnum Peat Moss, Jobe’s Organics Perlite and Jobe’s Organics Compost Starter. —Jobe’s Organics Garden Lime De-Acidifier will help your organic garden thrive. Safe for use around children and pets.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon