- The SOLID, “do it all”, Japanese style garden tool for planting, harvesting, dividing, weeding and more.
- “Full tang” a solid piece of HEAVY DUTY stainless steel runs from head to toe of the tool for added strength.
- SHARP serrated blade cuts through sod, roots, stems, with ease.
- TOUGH maintenance-free black nylon sheath doesn’t dry out and crack like leather sheaths. Includes a FREE sharpening stone and heavy duty belt clip for easy on and off.
- Smooth beech handle with stainless steel hand guard is MADE TO LAST.
Whether it is weeding, dividing plants, or cutting through compact soil, the Hedge Hunter Hori Hori Garden Knife is sure to be your new favorite garden tool! The Hori Hori (translated “Dig Dig”) is made of solid construction that, with proper care, will last a lifetime. This high quality tool has a full tang which means it is constructed of one piece of solid steel from tip to toe which keeps it from bending and helps make it the best garden spade. The handle is triple-riveted through the one piece steel blade for added strength. The sharp serrated saw edge on this Hori-Hori Knife makes plant division and cutting through tough sod and roots a snap. The narrow, curved design of the blade digs into even the most compact of soils with ease but, doesn’t bend like other garden spades. The 7″ blade is conveniently marked as a measuring tool for planting depth. The convenient heavy duty maintenance free nylon sheath includes a convenient compartment for the FREE sharpening stone and a speed belt clip for easy on and off.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon