- The fiery Autumn foliage of the burning bush makes it an excellent landscape plant. and it really draws attention when planted in rows
- In summer, the soft Green colored leaves are welcoming and lush. The burning bush has fantastic drought tolerance once established
- Great planted in masses and does well in geometric planting Designs such as hedges and flower garden windbreaks
- Mature Height ( 4-6 feet ) — Mature Width ( 4-6 feet ) — Exposure ( full sun to partial shade ) — Hardiness Zones ( 4-8 )
- Ships in a Quart pot — Shipped dormant when ordered from November thru April
Dwarf burning bush euonymus alatus compact a the fiery Autumn foliage of the burning bush makes it an excellent landscape plant. & it really draws attention when planted in rows. In summer, the soft green colored leaves are welcoming & lush. The burning bush has fantastic drought tolerance once established, & easily adapts to a variety of soils & climate conditions. Great planted in masses & do well in geometric planting designs such as hedges & flower garden windbreaks height : 4-6′ width : 4-6′ exposure : full sun to partial shade hardiness zones : 4-8
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon