- Ready to harvest in about 110 days
- Seeds are Non-GMO and hand packed by David’s Garden Seeds in the United States
- English lavender with a compact, bushy habit
- Lavender is the “go to herb” for treating anything above the shoulders and leaves are edible
- Germination rate about 80%
Best lavender for winter hardiness! A strain of English lavender with a compact, bushy habit. Nice range of bloom colors, from pale blue to dark violet. Usually begins flowering in the second year. Hardy in zones 5-8, but can survive zone 4 winters when mulched or grown in a south-facing location. David’s Garden Seeds is a Veteran owned business that has been offering quality seeds since 2009. Leaves are edible.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon