- Anvil Blade with high-carbon, fully heat-treated steel with PTFE non-stick coating for durability and easy cutting
- Lightweight, well-balanced, designed to fit comfortably in hand
- This product is made in China
- Pruning shear provides lightweight, easy-to-handle power to cut through dry and woody growth
- Easy-to-replace anvil and precision-ground blade cut up to 3/4-inch thick branches
- Blade forged from resharpenable high-carbon steel in chrome plated finish
- Vinyl-coated, pistol-grip handles maximize comfort and control
- Limited lifetime warranty
Founded in the early 1920s, Corona is a leader in the marketing and manufacturing of professional and consumer tools for the lawn and garden, landscape, irrigation, construction and agriculture markets. With a retail and distribution network that extends throughout the United States and Canada, Corona’s proven designs, quality manufacturing processes and unparalleled customer service make it the best choice in tools for contractors, agricultural professionals and avid gardeners alike.The Corona Clipper anvil pruning shear provide lightweight and easy-to-handle power to quickly cut through dry and woody growth. The easy-to-replace anvil and precision-ground blade have a 3/4-inch diameter cutting capacity. The blade itself is forged from resharpenable high-carbon steel in a chrome plated finish. This tool features open-end, vinyl-coated, pistol-grip handles to maximize comfort and control; an easy-to-set thumb lock to keep the blade safely closed when not in use. The concealed return spring and close tolerance pivot bolt make this a dependable, high-quality pruning shear.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon