- Fast and easy seed dispersal. Improved recipe
- Perfect for guerrilla gardening – or just for fun!
- Sustainably made in Pennsylvania.
- Engineered to be a stealthy and cost-effective way to garden. Contains no fecal matter!
- Looks like… droppings. People will leave your plantings alone!
Common Milkweed is one of the plants that the Monarch Butterfly relies on as a source of food for its larvae.
Plants will be small the first year, up to 30 inches tall the second year, and produce tennis-ball sized clusters of aromatic lavender to pink flowers the third year. The large bountiful flowers they produce are magnets to various pollinators. Common Milkweed is a long-lived perennial that is native to much of the United States. If it isn’t native to your area, we have many species to offer that may be!
It is a perennial and is best planted after frost or in the Fall, but will return each year.pollinators.
•Important host to Monarch butterfly
• Zone 4-9
• Will grow throughout the Eastern and Central US.
• Thrives in varied soil conditions
• Full Sun
• Duration: Perennial
• Sow: Fall, Early Winter
100+ square feet and is equivalent in coverage to 100 seed balls.
A note about Guerrilla Droppings:
Guerrilla Droppings, protect the seeds from erosion, foraging, and many other factors. This protective property often results in a slower germination cycle. Wildflowers are also highly variable in their germination rates. Please be patient with your droppings. If you placed them in a suitable location, soil, and climate, when the seeds are ready, they will grow!
We guarantee your satisfaction and will provide a full refund or replace your Guerrilla Droppings if your are not satisfied. Just contact us with your questions and we will work out a solution! We want your Guerrilla Droppings to grow!
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon