- Bean Seeds – Edamame – BeSweet – 20 g Packet – Glycine max
- Non-GMO – Heirloom – Open Pollinated – High Germination Rate
- Seeds For: Vegetable Gardening
- Days to Full Maturity: 87 — Annual — USDA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter
- Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand – Premium Quality Seeds
BeSweet Edamame Beans. Glycine max. BeSweet Edamame will produce 2-inch pods with 3 beans per pod. Plant two weeks after the last frost of spring. This plant loves sun; place in a sunny location with well-drained soil. Sow seeds every two weeks forconsistent harvesting. After 10 days, the plants should poke through the soil. Height – 24 inches. Spacing – 4 inches. Spread – 18 to 24 inches. Depth – 1 inch. Keep soil only moist but not soaked during the germinating period. Multiple plantings will allow harvest over extended season. All pods on the plants are usually harvested at the same time. Very healthy and nutritious, this Asian favorite is a good source of high quality protein. Pick the pods when they are plump while it is still adorninga vibrant green hue. If you desire to harvest seeds dry, wait about anothermonth; the leaves should gone. Pull out the entire plant and hang to dry untilthe pods fall of when the plant is shaken.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon