- Constructed to minimize user fatigue. Dual speed range, 0-450/0-1,500 rpm, delivers optimal performance
- Includes DC970 Drill/Driver Charger, two 18V batteries ,Contractor Bag
- Compact size fits into the tightest conditions.1/2-inch single sleeve key-less ratcheting chuck for tighter bit grip
- Lightweight design (4.7 lbs.) minimizes user fatigue
- High performance motor delivers maximum power of 380 unit watts out. Battery Amp hours – 1.2.
Compact variable speed drill fits into the tightest conditions. Lightweight with a high performance motor and a dual speed range delivers optimal performance. Specs: 1.7 amp, 380uwo, 0-450/0-1,500 rpm and weighs 5.2 lbs. Includes one hour charger, two 18-Volt Ni-Cad batteries, double ended screwdriver bit and soft bag.
DEWALT’s DC970K-2 18-volt drill-driver kit packs a big punch in a small package, with a powerful high-performance motor tucked away inside a compact design that improves user comfort, especially when working in tight spaces over long run times. Ideal for drilling and fastening with a variety of materials such as wood, metal, and plastic for applications like framing, cabinet installation, and HVAC work, the DC970K-2 kit is a great foundation for any professional contractor or DIYer’s power-tool collection.
Cordless and Compact
DEWALT’s DC970K-2 cordless 18-volt drill-driver kit maximizes performance while minimizing user fatigue. Its high-output motor (380 unit watts out) and dual-speed capability (0-450/0-1,500 RPM) maximizes efficiency for drilling and fastening applications, while its 9-inch length and 5.2-pound weight make it ideal for working in tight spaces and at awkward angles. The plastic 1/2-inch single-sleeve keyless ratcheting chuck provides a tighter bit grip for better bit retention and increased precision and accuracy. Two 18-volt NiCAD batteries are included with the kit, as well as a one-hour charger and a contractor bag for easy transport from one rugged job site to the next.
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
What’s in the Box
One DEWALT DC970K-2 18-volt drill/driver kit, including one 1/2-inch compact drill-driver, two 18-volt NiCAD batteries, one one-hour charger, and one contractor bag.
- Lightweight yet powerful cordless drill-driver is compact to fit into tight spaces
- Ideal for drilling and fastening applications in a variety of materials
- Motor delivers 380 unit watts out and 0-450/0-1,500 RPM
- 1/2-inch single-sleeve keyless ratcheting chuck for tighter bit grip
- Backed by a 90-day money-back guarantee, a one-year free service contract, and a three-year limited warranty
Buy with confidence from Amazon